In accordance with regulations, foreigners obtaining work permit or a letter of exemption from work permit with a duration of 12 months or more are issued a temporary residence card. What are the procedures of applying for temporary residence cards for foreigners obtaining work permit? In this article, Visa Oriental shall help you to find out the answer
What is temporary residence cards for foreigners obtaining work permit?
Temporary Residence Card for work (symbolized as Work) is a type of Temporary Residence Card for foreigners who have been granted work permits for enterprises or representative offices of foreign companies in Vietnam.
Types of Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam under work category
- Temporary residence card LD1: for foreigners who are exempt from work permits.
- Temporary residence card LD2: for foreigners obtaining work permits.
Conditions for applying for a temporary residence cards for foreigners obtaining work permit
- Passport of foreigners is valid at least 1 year. If you apply for a 2-year temporary residence card, the validity of your passport must be more than 2 years.
- Visa being used in Vietnam must be for the right purpose. The visa must be symbolized as Work or Corporate and the procedures are carried out by the guaranteed company.
- Have a work permit or Certificate of exemption from work permit with a validity of at least 1 year.
- Have a work permit or Certificate of exemption from work permit valid for at least 1 year. In case of changing from a visa or another type of temporary residence card to a temporary residence card for work, a work permit or work permit exemption certificate is also required.
Term of Temporary Residence Card for foreigners obtaining work permit
The Temporary Residence Card for work for foreigners with a work permit is valid for a maximum of 2 years. And depending on the validity of the work permit.
Document of applying for Temporary Residence Card for foreigners working in Vietnam
- Original passport of foreign worker with at least 13 months validity.
- Online temporary residence registration certificate or issued by the local police according to regulations.
- 2 photos 2×3 cm.
- Business license of guaranteed company (notarized copy).
- Form NA6 application form for temporary residence card for foreigners (if the organization/agency is applying for Temporary Residence Card).
- Form NA7 Application for guarantee for temporary residence card for foreigners in Vietnam (if the individual applies for Temporary Residence Card by him/herself).
- Valid work permit (notarized copy).
These are all information Visa Oriental would like to show you about the topic Temporary residence cards for foreigners obtaining work permit. If you have anything unclear, contact us via HOTLINE 0941506226.