The foreigners working in Vietnam can guarantee relatives to apply for a temporary residence card – relatives visit. What is the procedure of applying for temporary residence cards for foreign relatives? Through this articles, let’s study on this question with Visa Oriental.
Cases of being granted a temporary residence card for relatives’ visit of foreigners’ relatives
- Foreigners under 18 years old whose parents are foreigners have been granted a temporary residence card or are eligible for a temporary residence card in Vietnam.
- The spouse of a foreigner who is granted a temporary residence card or is eligible for a temporary residence card.
For example: The spouse/child under 18 years old of a foreign worker has a work permit or a work permit exemption certificate and is granted a temporary residence card for work. This subject will need to apply for granting temporary residence cards to foreign relatives who have a work permit in Vietnam.
- Other subjects that do not fall into the above cases, such as children over 18 years old, will be granted a visa with duration not more than 6 months.
Temporary residence cards for foreign relatives for foreigners has the symbol TT.
Conditions for being granted a temporary residence card for foreign relatives visit in Vietnam
To be granted a temporary residence card for visiting relatives, foreigners and their relatives need to meet the following conditions:
- The passport of applicant for a temporary residence card must be valid for at least 13 months.
- Visa being used in Vietnam must be for the purpose of visiting relatives (has symbol TT).
- Have documents to prove the personal relationship such as marriage registration certificate, birth certificate or equivalent documents. These documents need to be consular legalized and notarized translation according to regulations for use in Vietnam.
Term of temporary residence card relatives’ visit of foreigners’ relatives
Temporary residence card for relatives of foreigners in Vietnam is valid for 3 months or up to the duration of the Temporary Residence Card of relatives.
Document of applying for a temporary residence card for foreigners’ relatives
- Original passport of temporary residence card applicant with at least 13 months validity.
- Online temporary residence registration certificate or issued by the local police according to regulations.
- 2 photos 2×3 cm.
- Business license of the guaranteed company (notarized copy).
- Notarized copy of work permit (used when applying for temporary residence card for relatives of foreigners with Vietnamese work permit).
- Form NA6 application for temporary residence card for foreigners.
- Documents proving the relationship: birth certificate, marriage certificate or household registration (translated into Vietnamese and notarized).
- Original passport and temporary residence card of relatives who are foreigners working in Vietnam.
Procedures to apply a temporary residence cards for foreign relatives
Step 1. Prepare documents for issuing temporary residence card to visit relatives
You need to prepare all the documents as listed above. Please check the information carefully when making the application form NA6 for temporary residence card for foreigners.
Step 2. Submit application for temporary residence card for relatives of foreigners working in Vietnam
When you have completed the application for a temporary residence card for the relatives of a foreigner, bring it up and submit it to the Immigration Department.
Step 3. Get Temporary Residence Card results for relatives’ visit for foreigners
After about 5-7 working days, you go to the Immigration Department to receive the results of making temporary residence cards for foreign relatives.
Location in Ho Chi Minh City for submitting application for temporary residence card for relatives’ visit
Dossiers of application for temporary residence cards for foreign relatives shall be submitted at the Immigration Department.
Address: 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai, District 1, HCMC
Time to receive applications:
- Morning: 8:00-11:30
- Afternoon: 1:30-4:30
- Every Monday to Saturday morning (except public holidays)
Time of processing for granting temporary residence card to husband as a foreigner
Documents for making Temporary Residence Card – Relatives’ visit of foreigners’ relatives in Vietnam are processed in 5-7 working days.
Service of making temporary residence cards for foreign relatives in Ho Chi Minh City
As one of the prestigious visa service companies for foreigners in Ho Chi Minh City, Visa Oriental supports the procedures for applying for a temporary residence card to visit relatives for foreigners with relatives working in Vietnam.
- Apply a Temporary Residence Cards for foreign relatives with nationality of US, Malaysia, Canada, China, Taiwan, etc…
- Consultant can communicate well in English and Chinese
- Support for consular legalization, notarized translation and application submission
- Receive documents and deliver results to your place
- Get Temporary Residence Card within 5-7 working days
For advice on procedures for applying temporary residence cards for foreign relatives and a quote on the service fee for making a temporary residence card for your case, please quickly contact Oriental Visa via HOTLINE 094 150 6226!